Creating ground water surveys with greater confidence and efficiency
A fully integrated service to define the aquifer and its properties and build the most accurate model.
The seismoelectric survey is a new and advanced technology combined the electro kinetic potential method with seismics. It is applied directly to locate a groundwater aquifer with high accuracy, low cost, site access, portability, and simple operational procedures in the field.
Seismoelectric survey uses the different physical characters between the ground-water flow and the earth solid (rock or soil) to locate ground-flow directly.
- A new ground-flow survey technology
- Interpretation 70% match well log
- Lower cost, more efficiency
- Hundreds of successful cases over the world
- Powerful tools for hydrologists and geologists